Healthy eating is a matter of moderation, so do yourself a favor and enjoy these tasty cookies with your favorite tea. Save yourself the guilt or remorse with this fruity oatmeal cookies recipe!
How To Make Fruity Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pkg dried fruit pieces like Sun Maid Fruit Bits
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, milk, eggs, vanilla, brown sugar, and sugar in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add fruit bits and nuts.
- Spoon large tablespoonfuls on a large cookie sheet placed 2" apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies are nicely browned.
- Let cool before serving.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 172IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg