If you want something easy, try this.
How To Make Easy No-Bake Cookies
- Place chocolate chips, butter, milk, sugar, and salt in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- Remove and pour in Kahlua, coconut, nuts and oatmeal. Mix well.
- Shape into little mounds and place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until hard.
- Remove and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes and then serve!
- Sugar: 23g
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 297kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 197mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Vitamin A: 70IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!