These oatmeal raisin cookies are easy and so good that you won’t be able to bake enough to go around.
How To Make Easy and Soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Cookies don't have to be unhealthy. Create these wonderful and chunky oatmeal cookies with these simple ingredients.
- Mix the salt, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar in a big bowl.
- Next add the sugar, baking soda, eggs and ground cinnamon until fully mixed.
- Now add the flour to the mix and stir thoroughly.
- Then add the oats, stir again until you see no flour.
- Then add the raisins and give it a big stir, so that the raisins are in all the batter.
- Now you will need a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Drop the dough in big rounded tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown at the top.
I made 6 per batch and pushed down the dough to make them flat.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 107kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 56mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 126mg
- Vitamin A: 226IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!