Add the sweetness of bananas to your everyday chocolate chip cookies for an added bonus.
How To Make Copycat Evelyn's Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana and chocolate go perfectly well together. Read on and discover how you can make chocolate chip cookies with the flavor of banana.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together, and set aside.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Add the flour mixture, and stir until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 181kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 112mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Sugar: 12g
- Vitamin A: 207IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!