These incredibly easy macaroons are one of the most elegant desserts to make. With coffee or tea, unwind and indulge with these classy coconut almond macaroons.
How To Make Coconut Almond Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Cover a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites, add salt and cream of tartar. Mix well until foamy.
- Add sugar, ½ tablespoon at a time and continue beating until glossy.
- Fold in the coconut and almond extract.
Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and form into mounds. Gently place each pieces onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 194kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 145mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Coconut cheesecake recipe with a crust made of coconuts and pecans and a macaroon flavored filling.
Enjoy a sweet treat from this easy-to-follow coconut macaroon pudding cake recipe.