This is an easy cookie to make. They don’t last in the house more than 2 days.
Chocolate No-Bake Cookies Recipe
How To Make Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
A wonderful and easy recipe for cookies without having to turn the oven on! These delectable little treats are just as good as any other baked cookie. This has an incredible texture and scrumptious flavor from oats, butter, cocoa and peanut butter.
- Melt stick of butter in pot.
- Add milk to butter.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in a bowl and add to pot.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a slow full boil.
- Boil for 1 minute - stir constantly.
- Remove from stove.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter and mix it in.
- Add oats - may need to add more oats depending on consistency.
- Spoon onto wax paper lined cookie sheets. Let cool.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 15mg
- Calories: 162kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 95mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 72mg
- Vitamin A: 177IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!