This is an easy cookie to make. They don’t last in the house more than 2 days.
Chocolate No-Bake Cookies Recipe
How To Make Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
A wonderful and easy recipe for cookies without having to turn the oven on! These delectable little treats are just as good as any other baked cookie. This has an incredible texture and scrumptious flavor from oats, butter, cocoa and peanut butter.
- Melt stick of butter in pot.
- Add milk to butter.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in a bowl and add to pot.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a slow full boil.
- Boil for 1 minute - stir constantly.
- Remove from stove.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter and mix it in.
- Add oats - may need to add more oats depending on consistency.
- Spoon onto wax paper lined cookie sheets. Let cool.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 15mg
- Calories: 162kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 95mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 72mg
- Vitamin A: 177IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
In this honey cookies recipe, honey and sour cream give a more natural sweetness and a moist center whenever you take a bite. Plus, it has just the right hint of spice from cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
These soft and crunchy butterball cookies make the perfect sweet treat for Christmas Eve! They are made more exhilaratingly delicious with instant coffee and cocoa powder added in. You won’t be able to get enough of this Italian Christmas cookie recipe.
This no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe requires only 30 minutes of prep and gives you the richest cheesecake ever complete with an Oreo crust.
Bars and Brownies