These cookies are a great snack to enjoy during the day! It will bring not only a wonderful mood but energy as well! Make yourself happy with this little treat.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chewy chocolate chips require simple and inexpensive ingredients but will give you amazing results.
- Beat butter, brown sugar in a bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and cocoa powder.
- Stir in baking soda, add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chip evenly.
- Shape cookies from batter, and place on buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned. Serve.
- Sugar: 32g
- Calcium: 30mg
- Calories: 430kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 44mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 449mg
- Vitamin A: 1100IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!