These are my husband and my son’s favorite cookies. They puff up in the oven and as they cool they flatten and get chewy.
How To Make Chewy Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
This delectable Chewy Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is bursting in flavor! Who knew chocolate and peanut butter rolled into one dessert could be so good? Bite into this moist and chewy treat, making sure to save some for the rest of the family!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Sift together flour and cocoa. Gradually add to the butter mixture and beat until well blended.
- Fold in the nuts, peanut butter chips, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let it cool on the cookie sheet and serve these Chewy Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies!
- Sugar: 45g
- Calcium: 33mg
- Calories: 497kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 270mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 88mg
- Vitamin A: 216IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!