If you’ve been following the latest Girl Scout cookie news, you’ll know that one of the newest varieties on the market are the Rah Rah Raisins cookies. It’s essentially a classic oatmeal raisin cookie made even better with Geek yogurt chunks.
How To Make Brand-New Homemade Rah-Rah Raisins Girl Scouts Copycat
- 1 cup butter equivalent to 2 sticks
- 3 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oatmeal and the melted butter.
- Add in the sugar and the egg whites and continue stirring until they're well-blended.
- Add in the raisins and Greek yogurt chips and continue to stir.
- Once you're done stirring, spoon the batter onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once your cookies are done baking, take them out of the oven and serve.