Who says you can’t have your cookies and eat them too? Enjoy Mrs. Fields scrumptious M&M cookies without the hustle and bustle of the mall, and all the calories with this copycat recipe! We’ve added a fresh twist to this fan favorite that we’re sure you’re going to love.
How To Make Better-Than-Mrs. Fields M&M Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a bowl whisk dry ingredients together, and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe large bowl melt coconut oil.
- Then add eggs, vanilla, and sugar and whisk well. Add dry ingredients slowly to wet and whisk or stir until just combined. Stir in M&Ms.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, and form dough into balls about two tablespoons in size. Flatten on cookie sheet leaving about two inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until middle is set. Cookies will look very light when done.