Take your cheesecake making skills to a whole new level and try out these cheesecake cookies for that bite-sized fun. It’s crusty and buttery goodness will have the kids wanting more.
How To Make Cheesecake Cookies
Nibble on this bite-sized cheesecake cookies recipe. Silky cream cheese, crunchy walnuts, and sweet brown sugar in tiny, buttery cookies that will delight everyone.
- Using the food processor, cream butter with brown sugar. Gradually add in flour and walnuts; blend together. Mixture should appear crumbly. Reserve ¼ cup of the mixture to top later on.
- Grease baking pan and press each portion with the mixture. This will serve as the crust of your cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Ready your food processor for the next mixture. Blend sugar with cream cheese until smooth. Add egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; blend well.
- Spread over baked crust on each portion and sprinkle with the reserved topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 68kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 38mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 70mg
- Vitamin A: 70IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!