This ingenious recipe tastes a lot like toffee – without all the extra work! It take no effort in making this dish so you need not worry because it’s fool-proof and tastes delicious.
How To Make Saltines with Chocolate Nuts
Bite into a salty, sweet and nutty explosion with these tasty snackers made of saltines, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts.
- Line up the saltines on a foil-lined jelly roll pan.
- Make sure that the foil makes a bigger rim than the pan.
- There should be 5 rows of 8.
- Melt butter and sugar.
- Stir often and bring to a full rolling boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour over saltines and bake in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and wait until they are almost melted, then spread over all the saltines.
- Scatter the nuts evenly over the top.
- Refrigerate for a few hours then break into pieces.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 9mg
- Calories: 96kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 36mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 86mg
- Vitamin A: 203IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!