A thick, candy syrup poured over popcorn makes these sweet treats.
How To Make Halloween Popcorn Goblin Balls
These spooky treats are the perfect recipe for your next Halloween gathering! Delectable treats that tastes as good as it looks. Popcorn as its center filling, these dessert balls are light but chock-full of goodies on the outside for wonderful balance.
- Place popped corn in bowl; set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring sugar, corn syrup, water, butter and salt to boil; cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Cook, without stirring, for 10 minutes or until at hard-ball stage of 254 degrees F on candy thermometer, or until ½ teaspoon of syrup dropped into cold water forms rigid but still slightly pliable ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Wearing oven mitts to shield against splatters, carefully stir in vanilla.
- Pour over popped corn; using greased spoon, toss until coated.
- Stir in candy.
- Wearing rubber gloves, form into 2-inch balls; let cool on baking sheet.
- Sugar: 31g
- Calcium: 4mg
- Calories: 205kcal
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 168mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 94mg
- Vitamin A: 234IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!