These homemade eggs are filled with vanilla pudding, cherries and nuts!
How To Make Cherry-Nut Easter Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 oz vanilla pudding and filling (not instant)
- 9 oz maraschino cherries
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts finely chopped
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 1 lb chocolate melted
- Cut the cherries in half and drain it well on paper towels.
- Now, mix the milk, butter, and pudding together in a medium-sized saucepan and cook it on low heat until the mixture thickens and the ingredients are well-blended
- After cooking, remove the mixture from heat and add in the cherries, nuts, and enough sugar so that it has a thick consistency.
- Coat your hands with butter and form the mixture into 8 to 10 egg-like shapes, then place it on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Chill the eggs for several hours until they become firm.
- Frost the eggs with melted chocolate then decorate them with buttercream icing.
- Finally, serve your cherry-nut easter eggs and enjoy!
Calories: 3805kcal | Carbohydrates: 1387g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 232g | Saturated Fat: 100g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 1936mg | Fiber: 43g | Sugar: 410g | Vitamin A: 368IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 454mg | Iron: 16mg