Fills these cups with your favorite after-dinner sweets. If you’re craving for a bite-sized dessert, then this just might satisfy those sweet tooth cravings. But what makes this even more fun, is that you can fill it with your favorite after-dinner liqueur.
How To Make After-Dinner Chocolate Cups
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate cut into pieces
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Brush insides of foil cups to within 1/8 inch of top edge with melted chocolate.
- Repeat until about 1/8-inch thick.
- Refrigerate 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Apply second layer of chocolate over the first layer.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is very firm.
- Carefully peel foil from chocolate.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.
- Just before serving, fill with your favorite after-dinner liqueur.