Oreos may be great with milk, but the cookies are even better with ice cream. This inspired recipe lets you recreate the Baskin-Robbins favorite in the luxury of your own home.
How To Make Baskin-Robbins Oreo Cookies 'N Cream Ice Cream (Copycat)
Baskin-Robbins Oreo cookies ‘n cream ice cream recipe makes a great comfort food or cold dessert. Crunchy Oreo cookies turned into cold, creamy ice cream.
- Crush Oreos in a plastic bag.
- Using an ice cream container from an ice cream maker, add half-and-half, condensed milk, whipping cream and cookies. Stir until consistent.
- Add enough 2% milk to the line of the container.
- Cover the ice cream container and place it inside the other container that holds the metal container of liquid.
- Secure and then add 2 quarts of rock salt followed by a layer of crushed ice.
- Continue to layer the salt and ice until the top of the machine is covered.
- Plug the ice cream maker in and let the machine go until about 30 minutes.
- Once finished, cover the machine with a towel for 10 minutes and serve.
- Sugar: 56g
- Calcium: 396mg
- Calories: 765kcal
- Carbohydrates: 77g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Fat: 47g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 593mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Sodium: 426mg
- Vitamin A: 1332IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!