White Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Speckled with white chocolate, this black and white brownie is deliciously different.
How To Make White Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine white chocolate pieces, sugar, and butter.
- Heat in microwave oven on high about 1 1/2 minutes, or until melted and smooth when stirred.
- With a whisk or fork, beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate and walnuts.
- Spread evenly in a buttered, foil-lined 7x11 inch baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Do not over-bake.
- Let cool, then cut into 24 pieces.
- Calcium: 29mg
- Calories: 144kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 81mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Sugar: 13g
- Vitamin A: 25IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg