If you’re looking for recipes for white chocolate, then you’re in luck because you just landed on the best white chocolate brownies recipe on the web. These white chocolate chip brownies are definitely what a white choco lover’s dreams are made of! They’re heavenly, fudgy, chewy, and could be easily made in one bowl. Have it with your favorite coffee or serve a white brownie ala mode with this rich coffee ice cream.
Tips on Making White Chocolate Brownies
It’s pretty much the same with making dark brownies, the only difference is, of course, we use white chocolate. Ratios are also tweaked in this recipe to make dense and fudgy white brownies. Here’s how you can perfect it at home:
- Get the best flavor by using white chocolate with at least 33% cocoa butter. It’s the star of this brownie recipe. The taste of the white chocolate will be the overall flavor of the white brownies. Stay away from the candy ones. Some of the best white chocolate you can find are Ghirardelli, Lindt, and Valrhona.
- Don’t burn the butter or make it too hot. If the butter is too hot, your baked white brownie will be greasy. After melting in the microwave, allow it to cool for a while. It will also cool down as you mix the sugar in.
- Do not overmix. It’s the age-old tip for baked goods because overmixing will develop excess gluten that will make the brownies tough.
- Allow excess parchment paper to overhang on the sides of your baking pan. This will be a handle to easily lift the white chocolate brownies later on.
- Add other delicious ingredients to your white brownies like more white chocolate chips, peanut butter morsels, and toffee chips. For added texture, try adding macadamia nuts, toasted pecans, and dried cranberries. However, keep in mind that adding fruit syrups and other liquid ingredients will make the batter runny.
- Lastly, allow it to cool and set for a while after baking. Otherwise, it will turn very sticky and mushy when sliced. Still delicious, though! But a bit of patience is key to achieve the moist but not wet interior.
How To Make White Chocolate Brownies
These heavenly white chocolate brownies will surely win a dark chocolate lover's heart. Make these chewy fudgy brownies in under an hour using only 8 ingredients.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a glass bowl, combine white chocolate pieces and butter.
Heat in microwave oven on high in 15-second increments for about 3 times or until melted and smooth when stirred.
Add in the sugar.
With a whisk or fork, beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until well mixed.
Stir in chocolate and walnuts.
Spread evenly in a buttered, foil-lined 7x11 inch baking pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool, then cut into 24 pieces. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 24mg
- Calories: 104kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 42mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 21mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 22IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a white chocolate brownie and a blondie?
The difference is the chocolate. White brownies contain chocolate melted and mixed into the batter, while blondies are more of a buttery vanilla extract flavor. White chocolate chips are sometimes added as a mix-in to the blondie batter.
What makes brownies fudgy versus cakey?
Fudgy brownies have a higher fat to flour ratio, while cakey ones have more flour and baking powder or baking soda. The leavening ingredient causes the batter to rise more and have more bubbles, making it cakey. These two types of brownies have no significant difference in the amount of eggs and sugar.
ConclusionThe pure goodness of these fudgy white chocolate brownies are like bites of heaven in your mouth. Make a batch in under an hour and with just a few ingredients. Serve it for dessert or as a gift for your loved ones.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!