For the ultimate in brownie goodness without cutting into your day, try this easy recipe.
How To Make Quick & Easy Fudgey Brownies
A delicious and easy fudge brownies for anyone to enjoy! This delicious fudge brownies are the perfect balance of fudge and cake, and to top it all off – literally – this recipe includes a frosting recipe for those who'd want something richer.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate and butter.
Microwave on High (100%) for 1-1 ½ minutes or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Add sugar; stir with spoon until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour and nuts, if desired; stir until well blended.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- For the frosting, in small saucepan over very low heat, melt butter; add chocolate pieces.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and salt; beat on medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- If necessary, refrigerate 10 minutes or until of spreading consistency.
- Frost brownies. Cut into squares.
- Sugar: 32g
- Calcium: 16mg
- Calories: 255kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 59mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Vitamin A: 354IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!