How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Serve up a batch of these deliciously rich and lightened pumpkin cheesecake brownies! Enjoy fall flavors in every fudgy and creamy bite.
- ½cupold-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾cup0% Greek yogurt,vanilla, or plain, or regular yogurt, low-fat, or nonfat
- ¼cupmilk,such as almond milk, coconut milk, cow milk, or soy milk
- 2egg whites
- 2tsppure vanilla extract
- 1tspbaking powder
- ½cuppure maple syrup,or agave, or honey
- ½cupunsweetened cocoa powder
For Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl:
- ¼cuppure pumpkin puree
- 2tbspcream cheese,reduced fat, softened to room temperature
- 2tbspgranulated sugar
- 1egg yolk
- 1tspground cinnamon
- ¼tspground nutmeg
- ¼tspground cloves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment. Set aside.
Grind the oats in the food processor to produce powdery flour. Add the oat flour and the rest of the brownie ingredients into a blender. For easier blending, place the liquid ingredients into the blender first.
Blend until the mixture is smooth and the oats are ground up. Stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times. The batter will be very thin.
Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl:
Beat together the pumpkin puree and cream cheese together on high speed until smooth. Add the sugar, egg yolk, and all of the spices. Beat until combined and creamy.
Drop the pumpkin mixture by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect; trying not to overmix.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cover the brownies loosely with aluminum foil at the 15-minute mark.
The brownies will be extra fudgy, so be sure to wait until completely cooled.
Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, for easier cutting.
Cut into 12 squares, serve cold, and enjoy!
- If not gluten intolerant, use ½ cup of whole wheat flour instead of oat flour.
- For sweeter brownies, add a couple more tablespoons of maple syrup to the batter.
- These brownies can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Calories: 95.75kcal
- Fat: 2.14g
- Saturated Fat: 1.04g
- Trans Fat: 0.00g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.63g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.19g
- Carbohydrates: 17.13g
- Fiber: 1.93g
- Sugar: 11.36g
- Protein: 4.08g
- Cholesterol: 16.27mg
- Sodium: 107.13mg
- Calcium: 81.97mg
- Potassium: 152.06mg
- Iron: 0.86mg
- Vitamin A: 55.39µg
- Vitamin C: 0.22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!