How To Make Fruity Pebble Rice Crispy Treats
Whip the easiest, gooey goodies with this fruity pebble rice crispy treats recipe. Enjoy these colorful sweets with only 3 ingredients.
- Begin melting the butter in a medium-large sauce-pan set over low heat.
- Stir in the marshmallows.
- Allow to melt, stirring occasionally, until about 75% of the marshmallows have melted.
Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir, smashing the marshmallows with a rubber spatula or spoon, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the cereal into a well-buttered large mixing bowl.
- Pour the marshmallows over the cereal and stir until well combined.
- Gently spread into a well-buttered 8-inch pan.
Allow the cereal treats to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into 16 squares. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 15g
- Calcium: 3mg
- Calories: 131kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 10mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 118mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 400IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!