Holiday season has arrived! You’ll ready for the parties with these easy triple chocolate peppermint brownies. Wrap them up in red and green ribbon and they’ll be a huge hit.
How To Make Easy Triple Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 peppermint crunch baking chips
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Prepare the baking pan by greasing it.. Mix together the water, oil, egg and the brownie mix in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and let it bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Once they are cool, drizzle the melted white chocolate and peppermint crunch onto the top. It's that easy!
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 27mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg