Adding pumpkin to your brownies gives them a creamy, rich flavor that is distinctly fall. Perfect for Thanksgiving or whenever! Make several batches of this spiced pumpkin brownie recipe for the upcoming dinner party.
Easy Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
- 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 16 oz. cream cheese frosting optional, container
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Mix together pumpkin, oil, eggs, and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until center springs back when touched.
- Serve with whipped topping or frost with a cream cheese frosting.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!