Your mouth is probably already watering from the title, and believe it or not, these use low-fat vanilla yogurt!
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Level the sweetness with this chocolate peanut butter brownies. The hint of bitterness from the chocolate will be balanced by the slight earthiness of the peanut butter. It's guaranteed chewy, as well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Stir in dry ingredients by hand until well moistened.
- Place in 8-inch square pan that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan, cut into squares to serve.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 113kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 89mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 108mg
- Vitamin A: 59IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!