A fun way to dress up regular, old brownies.
How To Make Cheesecake-Topped Brownies
Say goodbye to ordinary brownies with this cheesecake-topped brownies recipe. Fudgy brownies baked with a cheesecake on top for a more decadent dessert.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 45 mins
Total: 1 hr 5 mins
- 21½ oz fudge brownie mix, or 1 pack
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp margarine, softened
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate Icing, ready to spread, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs.
- Spread into a well-greased 13x9 inch pan.
- In a small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, margarine, and corn starch until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is lightly brown. Cool.
- Spread frosting if wanted.
- Cut into bars and store in the refrigerator.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 34mg
- Calories: 127kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 5g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 46mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 84mg
- Vitamin A: 135IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!