Your friends will think these came from a fancy restaurant! Even the pickiest eater will love these!
How To Make Gourmet Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
A delectable stuffed mushroom recipe that would leave your guests wanting more! Succulent gourmet sausages stuffed inside white mushroom caps along with herbs and spices, held together with rich sharp cheddar.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Remove sausage from casings, crumble in skillet with small amount of oil.
- Add onions, celery, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, parsley and chives if desired.
- Sauté until brown, let cool.
- Meanwhile, removes stems from mushrooms, wipe clean.
- Layer mushrooms in greased baking dish.
- When sausage mixture is cool, add 1 C. shredded cheese and torn up pieces of bread.
- Beat egg and add it to stuffing mixture.
- Stuff mushrooms, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 114mg
- Calories: 138kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 213mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 234mg
- Vitamin A: 587IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!