A fulfilling stuffing that’s the perfect side dish to every potluck. With just 4-easy steps, you can cook up this southern cornbread stuffing recipe to pair with your buttered veggies, roasted meats, and many more!
How To Make Southern Cornbread Stuffing
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 40 mins
Total: 50 mins
- 1 13x9-inch pan baked cornbread, cooled and crumbled (buy a mix and prepare ahead of time)
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 4 boiled eggs, shelled and chopped
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 cup chicken broth, or turkey broth
- giblets from turkey , or chicken, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper , to taste
Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with pan spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread in prepared pan and bake in oven 30-40 minutes.
Serve with cranberry sauce or giblet gravy.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 67mg
- Calories: 145kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 299mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 709mg
- Vitamin A: 943IU
- Vitamin C: 39mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!