A fulfilling stuffing that’s the perfect side dish to every potluck. With just 4-easy steps, you can cook up this southern cornbread stuffing recipe to pair with your buttered veggies, roasted meats, and many more!
How To Make Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 13x9-inch pan baked cornbread cooled and crumbled (buy a mix and prepare ahead of time)
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- 4 boiled eggs shelled and chopped
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 4 cup chicken broth or turkey broth
- giblets from turkey or chicken, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with pan spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake in oven 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with cranberry sauce or giblet gravy.