Learn how to make this incredible dipping sauce that goes well with your chicken fingers.
How To Make Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce
Add a little sweetness and depth to the traditional chicken fingers by adding in generous amounts of honey and spicy mustard. The contrast between the flavors make this chicken fingers recipe an interesting dish.
- Combine honey and mustard; mix well.
- Combine flour, crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Dredge chicken strips in flour-crumb mixture; shake off excess.
- Deep-fry in 375 degrees oil about 1-1/2 minutes or until completely cooked and golden brown.
- Serve chicken fingers with sauce on the side
- Calcium: 85mg
- Calories: 999kcal
- Carbohydrates: 114g
- Cholesterol: 290mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 1809mg
- Protein: 103g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 1206mg
- Sugar: 71g
- Vitamin A: 136IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!