How to Make Crispy Deep-fried Pork Belly
Enjoy this crispy Thai pork belly that's deep-fried for a golden brown finish! Tender pork is boiled first with vinegar and salt for a juicy and tasty bite.
Cut the pork belly into 1x6-inch strips.
- Heat a pot of water until boiling, then add salt and vinegar.
- Add the pork belly and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Remove and drain the water well.
Heat oil to 284 degrees F in a deep-fryer or large wok.
Fry the meat for about 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and drain.
Raise the heat in the oil to 338 degrees F.
- Add the partially fried pieces of meat.
Fry for about 2 to 3 minutes until crispy brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Serve and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!