How To Make Boneless Buffalo Wings (Chili's Copycat)
Enjoy spicy and tender boneless buffalo wings, inspired by Chili's, for scrumptious 20-minute snacks perfectly cooked in the deep fryer.
Preheat deep fryer to 360 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine flour and all spices.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg and milk.
Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg/milk mix and then into flour mix.
- Repeat step 5 so chicken is double coated.
Cook in deep-fryer for 5 to 6 minutes
Let chicken rest on a plate while making the sauce.
Combine hot sauce and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds increments, stirring in between until butter is completely melted.
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag or container with lid and pour sauce over chicken. Shake until chicken is fully coated.
Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Breads & Doughs
Our mouthwatering apple bread recipe makes a soft and moist apple bread that's ready to dig in. Every bite has that autumn taste matched with a distinct aromatic scent.
Enjoy crispy buffalo chicken with buttery hot wing sauce! This quick and easy-to-make boneless buffalo chicken wings recipe is ready in just 45 minutes.
Pies & Pastries