Forget the store-bought kind, and make your own fresh variety. This baked tortilla recipe makes up a good snack. Ready the guacamole!
How To Make Baked Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice.
- Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes.
- Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown.
- Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 56mg
- Calories: 152kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 145mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 359mg
- Vitamin A: 254IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!