Weeknights are all about the quick and easy dinners. This copycat Qdoba chicken quesadillas recipe is hands down the best you’ll make for friends and family.
Similar to a taco, a quesadilla is pretty much two slices of tortilla filled with cheese, salsa, meat and beans; and then cooked on the griddle until golden brown and cheese has melted to a gooey perfection.
Go ahead and enjoy this copycat Qdoba Chicken Quesadilla in the comforts of your home. To make the chicken more flavorful, you might want to consider marinating it overnight.
It’s great alongside our Black-Eyed Peas and Bacon Soup the briny tastes of the bacon married with the sweetness of the tomato paste and the freshness of the pico de gallo makes this dish exactly what you want for a Summer backyard party!
How To Make Qdoba Chicken Quesadillas (Copycat)
This flavorful and savory chicken quesadilla will absolutely make its impression. It’s hassle-free and definitely filling, you have to take this to work for lunch.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, cumin, oregano, chili powder, dried oregano, and garlic.
- Chill and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, pour some vegetable oil and sear the chicken for 2 minutes on each side until caramelized. Set it aside.
- In a saucepan, add the unsalted butter and tomato paste. Roast briefly.
- Add the chicken stock and orange juice. Stir to combine.
- Add the cooked chicken, salt and ground black pepper.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Shred the chicken when it reaches room temperature.
- Put the cheese, shredded chicken, and pico de gallo over the tortilla. Add another layer of mixed cheese. Top with another tortilla.
- In a saucepan, add unsalted butter and sear the tortilla evenly on both sides. Slice according to your preference.
- Garnish with pico de gallo and cabbage. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 73mg
- Calories: 418kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 607mg
- Protein: 55g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 362mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 583IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
ConclusionGo ahead and enjoy this copycat Qdoba Chicken Quesadilla in the comforts of your home. To make the chicken more flavorful, you might want to consider marinating it overnight. Why not bring this Mexican favorite to your home today with this copycat Qdoba chicken quesadilla recipe. Master Qdoba's fresh and smoky-flavored chicken quesadillas with this easy copycat recipe!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!