Light fluffy scrambled eggs with an Italian flavor.
Italian Scrambled Eggs RecipeJump To Recipe
How To Make Italian Scrambled Eggs
Make your scrambled eggs more flavorful by giving it that unique Italian twist.
- Whip eggs, add milk, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Spray small skillet with Pam, and add a dab of butter or margarine.
- Heat skillet, add whipped egg mixture, stir as eggs congeal, and are light and fluffy.
- Top with parmesean cheese.
- Very good with sour cream and salsa also.
- Calcium: 46mg
- Calories: 96kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 61mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 164mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 238IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!