An easy, quick and flavorful Sunday morning breakfast.
How To Make Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Adding a crunch to the scrambled egg and turning this simple dish into something more flavofrul and exciting.
- Heat oil in a sautée pan.
- Cook salsa 30 seconds.
- Add crumbled tortilla chips and continue cooking an additional 30 seconds.
- Break eggs into a bowl and break yolks.
- Add to salsa mixture and cook until set, 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 141mg
- Calories: 243kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 228mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 193mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 375mg
- Vitamin A: 515IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!