This delicious dinner recipe is easy and quick to prepare something certainly untraditional but satisfying.
How To Make Sautéed Chicken with Ham & Sherry
- 4 chicken breasts pounded and flattened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- medium-sized garlic clove
- 1 onion minced or pureed
- 1 red pepper julienned
- 1 green pepper julienned
- 1/2 lb ham julienned
- 1 tomato julienned
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted and slivered
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and ground pepper. Afterward, sauté them in oil until they are well cooked. In the same oil, sauté the onions, garlic, and remaining peppers.
- Add the ham, tomatoes, and olives. Next, deglaze the pan with the sherry then add the stock and herbs, reducing the sauce until it thickens.
- Once your chicken is done, feel free to serve it with rice or pasta. Bon apetit!