This tuna a la king recipe is great for those who love creamy dishes. We recommend serving this over toast points or noodles.
How To Make Tuna A La King
This tuna a la king recipe is so creamy and rich, it\’ll fill you up in no time. It\’s best enjoyed topped on slices of toast or with your carbs of choice.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter and sauté celery, onion, & thyme until translucent.
- Add in flour and mix until it forms a roux. Briefly sauté this for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce briefly.
- Add milk and condensed soup. Simmer over low heat for roughly 10 minutes or until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, peas and tuna. Mix until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and adjust accordingly.
- Serve sauce over pasta or warm toasts, garnished with parsley.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 175mg
- Calories: 642kcal
- Carbohydrates: 81g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 746mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 861mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 983IU
- Vitamin C: 26mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!