Delicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make; melts in your mouth.
How To Make Salmon with Brown Mustard and Olive Oil
It may look like a complex dish but it's definitely a simple and easy dish to make! An incredibly tasty morsel with the exquisite combination from brown mustard and olive oil certainly elevates your dining experience.
- Rinse salmon. Chop onion.
- Mix onion, mustard, and olive oil in bowl and stir well.
- Place salmon in baking pan.
If you have a raised grill (¼ inch or so), lay salmon on top.
- Coat salmon with onions, mustard, and olive oil. Put broiler on high and place oven rack near top.
- Place salmon inside.
- Let broil for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, check salmon.
- Let salmon cook for up to another 2 minutes, or until flaky.
- Serve with tossed salad or pasta dish.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 51mg
- Calories: 979kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 187mg
- Fat: 76g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1719mg
- Protein: 68g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 152mg
- Vitamin A: 136IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!