How To Make Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs
The flavors in these Chinese boneless spare ribs are unmistakably authentic. It has that sweet-sticky taste and texture and deliciously crisp edges.
Thinly slice the pork into strips about 3-inches long and place in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- Pour the marinade into the plastic bag with the pork.
- Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top.
- Place the pork slices on top of the baking rack. Reserve any extra marinade.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes brushing the pork slices with the extra marinade 2 to 3 times while cooking.
Broil for last 1 to 2 minutes for extra crispy edges.
- Remove from oven and serve with rice and steamed vegetables. Best enjoyed immediately.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 25mg
- Calories: 314kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 716mg
- Protein: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 1534mg
- Vitamin A: 3IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!