This is a light fish fillet dish made with just four ingredients! Whip up this delectable meal in less than 30 minutes.
How To Make Broiled Lemon Fish Fillets
Effortless zesty fish fillet recipe cooked in butter and lemon juice.
- Combine the butter and basil in a small bowl.
- Place fillets on a lightly greased broiler pan.
- Spread the fillets with the butter mixture.
- Broil at 350 degrees F, 5 to 8 inches away from the heat, for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over filets and broil another 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 194kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 231mg
- Protein: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 84mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 433IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!