This flavorful orange rosemary chicken is fabulous hot or cold! I make a big batch so there are leftovers (which make tasty quesadillas). I move my oven rack to a lower setting to keep the chicken moist, and even then it barely takes 30 minutes.
How To Make Orange Rosemary Chicken
An incredibly flavorful recipe for herbed and marinated chicken! It has the depth of flavor from the smokiness from broiling the meat, but then the infusion of flavor starts with its rich blend of marinade which includes orange juice and rosemary.
- In a medium bowl, mix the orange juice, olive oil, chives, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the mixture.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet.
- Broil 30 minutes in the preheated oven, 6 to 8 inches from heat.
- Turn and brush frequently with the remaining marinade mixture, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 29mg
- Calories: 457kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Fat: 34g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 443mg
- Protein: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 678mg
- Vitamin A: 523IU
- Vitamin C: 50mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!