Try this authentic delicious corned beef and cabbage recipe for St. Patrick’s Day!
How To Make No Sugar Jalapeno Apricot Preserves
- Put jalapenos, sweet red pepper, lemon juice and vinegar into a blender.
- Puree until coarsely ground.
- Combine apricots, Splenda and jalapeno mixture in a large stockpot.
- Bring to a boil and rapidly cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and skim off any foam.
- Mix in liquid pectin and food coloring and boil for one minute.
- Ladle into sterilized jars.
- Wipe rims. Cap and seal.
- Process in a water bath canner for 10 minutes.
- Yields 3 pints or 6 half-pints.
- Sugar: 359g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 1556kcal
- Carbohydrates: 412g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1009mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Vitamin A: 3746IU
- Vitamin C: 73mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!