This refreshing beverage will really quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Fresh oranges and mint really liven up this tea.
How To Make Orange Iced Tea
A delightfully easy recipe for tasty orange iced tea! The often forgotten citrus perfect for iced tea is at the forefront of this recipe.
- With sharp knife, cut peel from one orange in a spiral motion so it's all one piece.
- Cut spiral into 6 long narrow strips; set aside.
- Slice peeled orange and 2 unpeeled oranges into a large bowl.
- Add sugar; crush with large wooden spoon or bottom of a glass until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water; crush the slices again.
- Let steep 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and combine with the tea.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and add tea.
- Garnish by twisting reserved peel around straws or dropping in the ice tea with a sprig of mint.
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 128kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 295mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Vitamin A: 295IU
- Vitamin C: 70mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!