A delicious way to add a flavorful twist to your ice tea. Absolutely refreshing in the summertime!
How To Make Cool Rhubarb Iced Tea
- Place rhubarb into a large pot with the sugar and 1 quart of water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent burning, until rhubarb becomes a thick paste.
- Cool, then spoon into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil.
- Pour into a pitcher over the tea bags.
- Stir in honey and sugar.
- Cool, then refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve cold ice tea with rhubarb ice cubes.
- Sugar: 30g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 121kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 61mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Vitamin A: 22IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!