This latte is like fall in a cup.
How To Make Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
This pumpkin latte will give you a flavorful fix just like the original.
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.
- Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat, continue to stirring occasionally until steaming and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Calcium: 22mg
- Calories: 20kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 39mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 561IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg