If you love Cinnabon’s Mochalatta Chill, then you are in luck. This copycat recipe is the perfect drink for fans of iced coffee and chocolate. It is sweet, refreshing and the perfect way to start off your day.
How To Make Cool Cinnabon-Inspired Mochalatta Chill
- 1 cup black coffee cold
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Prepare black coffee and add half of the water that is suggested by the coffee machine's manufacturer.
- Chill coffee in the refrigerator beforehand.
- Take out a small pitcher and combine all ingredients.
- Stir well. Add ice to two 16-ounce glasses and pour in drink.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.