This unique dessert combines the flavors of tiramisu and the texture of mousse to create an unforgettable treat.
How To Make Tiramisu Mousse
Simply a decadent cup of goodness made from two incredible desserts! Try this simple yet fantastic recipe for rich tiramisu using mascarpone for that authentic flavor and mouthfeel, then ultimately making it into a mousse.
- Break up chocolate bars into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Repeat with 30 second intervals, stirring after each one until chocolate is melted.
- Two bars should take about 2 minutes
- Do not burn chocolate.
- Add mascarpone, cream, coffee, and wine to a blender, adding melted chocolate last.
- Blend until mixture thickens (about 15 seconds).
- Do not blend any more than that, or the cream will curdle.
- Spoon into individual cups and chill.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!