How To Make Starbucks Dragon Drink (Copycat)
Quench your thirst on this version of the Starbucks dragon drink recipe. A healthy, cool drink made of real dragon fruit cubes, fruit juices, and coconut milk
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Total: 10 mins
- 1 tsp dragon fruit powder, freeze-dried
- ⅛ tsp green coffee powder, add more if preferred
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ice cubes
- ½ cup mango juice
- 1 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
- ¼ cup dragon fruit (frozen or fresh) diced
- In a small bowl mix dragon fruit powder, green coffee powder, and 2 tablespoons of apple juice. Whisk until smooth.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice. Pour the dragon fruit mixture, remaining apple juice, mango juice, and coconut milk.
- Put the cover on and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Add more ice cubes if preferred and garnish with the diced dragon fruit pieces to a large serving glass.
- Sugar: 15g
- Calcium: 3mg
- Calories: 158kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 34mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 102mg
- Vitamin A: 1IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!