This juicy steak is packed with flavor. The carrots and potatoes are a wonderful side for this dish. The rosemary ties them all together with its delicious flavor.
How To Make Easy Tender Rosemary Ribeye And Fresh Veggies
8 hrs 5 mins
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 32 oz beef stock
- 2 carrots julienned
- 1 lb small yellow potatoes halved
- 1 cup rosemary
- Season the steaks with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Next, place the steaks in a slow cooker and pour in the beef stock.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, and rosemary to the slow cooker.
- Cook the contents of the slow cooker on low for 8 hours until the steaks reach your desired temperature.
- Once they're cooked, remove the steaks from the broth and drain the vegetables.
- Lastly, garnish your dish with rosemary and serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1398mg | Potassium: 1938mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 542IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 7mg