How To Make Tomato Caprese Salad with California Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tomatoes sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 1/2 lb. fresh mozzarella sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil california balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash and slices tomatoes. Set aside.
- Wash basil leaves, rinse and set aside.
- Slice mozzarella. Arrange mozzarella, tomatoes and basil together on a plate.
- Sprinkle olive oil over top. Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over top.
- Carefully sprinkle salt and pepper over top.