How To Make Thai Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry
A delightful plate of Thai basil beef noodle stir-fry to satisfy your cravings! This recipe would leave you and your family requesting for this more often.
- 8ozrice noodlesuncooked
- 1¼lbsirloin steakor flank steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- fine sea salt
- black pepperfreshly-cracked
- 1white onionsmall, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8ozshiitake mushroomor baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1red bell peppercored and thinly sliced
- 4clovesgarlicpeeled and minced
- 1½cupsThai basil leavesfresh
- green onionssliced (optional)
- sesame seedstoasted (optional)
- peanutschopped (optional)
- garlicfried (optional)
- fresh lime wedges(optional)
- 3tbspsoy saucelow-sodium (optional)
- 2tbspoyster sauce(optional)
- 2tbspfish sauce(optional)
- 1tbspsweet dark soy sauce(optional)
- 1chile garlic sauceor more/less to taste (optional)
Prep the sauce. Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl or measuring cup until combined.
Prep the noodles.
Cook the noodles according to package instructions until they are al dente.
Drain and set aside until ready to use.
We’d also recommend tossing the noodles with a drizzle of oil if it will be a few minutes until you add them to the stir-fry, to prevent them from sticking together.
Sear the beef.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large sauté pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Season the steak with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
Then add the steak to the oil and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring only occasionally, until it is browned on all sides.
Transfer the cooked steak to a separate (clean) plate, and return the pan to the heat.
Cook the veggies.
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan along with the onion.
Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic, and sauté for 3 to 5 more minutes, or until the veggies reach your desired level of tenderness.
Combine everything together.
Immediately add the cooked noodles, sauce, steak and Thai basil to the pan.
Give everything a good toss until everything is evenly coated with the sauce, and remove the pan from the heat.
Serve warm and serve immediately, garnished with any of your desired toppings.
- Calories: 2597.84kcal
- Fat: 112.89g
- Saturated Fat: 35.35g
- Trans Fat: 0.11g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 52.96g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11.89g
- Carbohydrates: 242.62g
- Fiber: 17.35g
- Sugar: 18.22g
- Protein: 145.83g
- Cholesterol: 442.25mg
- Sodium: 8067.27mg
- Calcium: 432.20mg
- Potassium: 3682.03mg
- Iron: 15.16mg
- Vitamin A: 284.70µg
- Vitamin C: 182.99mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!