This nontraditional pairing is great to make with leftovers. Use any noodles and beans that you have on hand.
One Pot Noodles with Beans Recipe
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup white beans
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat.
- Saute the garlic.
- Add the tomato paste and cook until it carmelizes.
- Add the penne pasta.
- Add boiling water to cover the pasta.
- Add the salt, pepper and a tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir the pasta and add the beans. Cover and reduce heat until pasta is cooked.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!